$540 - $560 per week
18/1 Rouseabout Street,
Lawson, ACT 2617
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th December 2021
Rent ID: 4584808
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Home in Lawson!
**Open homes are back with density limits so please register your interest at the base of this page or visit snug.com/apply/prdcanberra. It is extremely important you register your details to receive updates including cancellations or changes in the open time. QR check in, social distancing and masks will be mandatory**
This modern townhouse is situated in the "Vanguard" complex; accommodating you with 4 separate outdoor areas and a 2 car tandem garage.
Through the entry, you are welcomed with a great sized kitchen, excellent bench space and gas cooking (perfect for the chef in the family!)
Following from the kitchen, you enter the open living and dining area for all your entertaining needs.
Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes and a split system for heating and cooling, you will be sure to feel cosy.
- Unique tri-level design
- Timber flooring in living areas
- 4 outdoor living spaces in total
- Stone bench tops
- Stainless steel Asko appliances including gas cooktop & dishwasher
- European style laundry complete with dryer
- Double glazing
- Ducted heating & cooling
- 2 car tandem garage
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
- A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
- Pets will be considered upon application only.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lawson
Lifestyle in Lawson
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Lawson is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 18/1 Rouseabout Street, Lawson.