18/500 Beaufort Street,
Highgate, WA 6003
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd January 2022
Rent ID: 4180715
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Mediterranean Style Townhouse on Beaufort Street café strip
This Mediterranean style, two-level townhouse is ideally positioned in a quiet and secure pocket in the heart of the vibrant Beaufort Street cafe strip! The earthy tones add to the warmth and charm inside and the complex is completely secure with remote intercom security gates and undercover allocated parking. Polished timber flooring, exposed timber rafters, open plan living/dining and air conditioning downstairs. Sitting in your own private courtyard and being surrounded by beautiful trees and greenery it's hard to believe how central you are. With high ceilings, terracotta tiles and timber floorboards throughout, this unique townhouse will not last long.
- Split level 1-bedroom townhouse
- High ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Limestone brick built
- Tiling throughout living areas
- Timber floorboards to bedroom
- Large kitchen with gas cooking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious downstairs living area
- Top floor bedroom & bathroom
- Secure underground car park
- New cook-top, oven and range hood
- Store room
- Washer, Dryer and refrigerator included.
- Secure intercom entry
- "Crimsafe" security doors
- NBN ready
- Public transport just on Beaufort Street
- Next door to The Queens Tavern
-Short walk to restaurants, cafe's & shops
-Short drive, or easy access public transport to ride into Northbridge, Mount Lawley & the CBD
This apartment is a beautiful gem with everything right at the doorstep. This will not be on the market long!
To arrange a viewing of this property, please select the "Book and Inspection" tab.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate
Lifestyle in Highgate
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
18/500 Beaufort Street, Highgate, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Highgate.