18/142 St Pauls Terrace,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$1,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2310939
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished - Good Space - Ideal Location
This great little one bedroom apartment is well suited for a single person or couple. Fully furnished with homely furnishings and a good space. Situated on St Pauls Terrace, the unit is in an ideal location for those working in the CBD or the Valley.
Features of the unit include:
- Master Bedroom with built in robes
- Airconditioned living room
- Tiled kitchen
- Fridge Inclusive
- Relaxing balcony
- Car space
- Fully furnished
- No Pets
The location is fantastic for somebody looking for easy access to the City and Valley. There are plenty of public transport options close by, with a bus stop readily available only 70 metres away. Only a short walk to the heart of the Valley's entertainment precinct with an array of cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
- This property is not individually metered for water - Water usage is included
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier
- Phone & Internet is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4203
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 18/142 St Pauls Terrace, Spring Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how