17A Langham Street,
Nedlands, WA 6009
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3181153
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Located Home close to UWA and Hospitals - Furnished or Unfurnished
PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING OR REGISTER TO ATTEND ONE OF OUR SCHEDULED HOME OPENS OF THIS PROPERTY
This quality 3 bedroom home is perfectly located close to UWA, Local Hospitals, Local Private and Public Schools, Kings Park, Swan River, Matilda Bay, Transport Routes, West Perth, CBD and the Nedlands/Hampden Road cafe and shopping strip.
This home is available furnished, part furnished or unfurnished and is available early May - The choice is yours
The home comprises three bedrooms, family bathroom, separate WC, kitchen/meals, dining and living room, undercover rear pergola, large fenced and secured rear garden and a lock up garage and storage with additional off street parking for 1-2 cars.
The home also benefits from:
- reverse cycle split system AC.
- security screens on windows and doors.
- new vinyl plank floorboards in dining and living room.
- large secure rear lawn and garden area.
- reticulated and established lawns and gardens.
- large garage with storage.
- off-street parking for 1-2 additional cars
- large undercover rear pergola.
This property is available from early May.
To arrange a PRIVATE VIEWING please contact Kenslee Bartlett on 0412 994481 or email@example.com or Paul Thompson on 0477 999223 or firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise please register to attend one of our scheduled home opens.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nedlands
Lifestyle in Nedlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Nedlands? 17A Langham Street, Nedlands could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how