1794 Melba Highway,
Dixons Creek, VIC 3775
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2335181
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Neat & Tidy 3 bedroom cottage
This neat and tidy spacious 3 bedroom cottage is situated amongst a stunning outlook in the Yarra Valley and is only a short drive to Yarra Glen Town Centre.
Comprising of 3 large bedrooms, open plan kitchen meals area with adjoining good sized living and a central bathroom.
Extras include; Ducted heating and cooling, dishwasher, beautiful sun deck and plenty of car spaces.
Sorry, this home is not pet friendly as it's on a larger acreage property.
*Regular Gardening included*
Mason White McDougall Coronavirus Update
At this point in time we will only be offering private inspections in line with Government guidelines.
Please familiarise yourself with our process prior to any private inspections.
- Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the open for inspection, including any Mason White McDougall Team Member.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- As we are not conducting "open homes", we politely request that you may be required to wait outside the property and people will only be allowed to enter individually.
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Alternatively, there may be instances where the agent can facetime from the property instead of a prospective tenant physically entering the home.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. A satellite dish is installed on the property and receives a signal from the Sky Muster™ satellite.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Dixons Creek comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1794 Melba Highway, Dixons Creek today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how