1714/50 Albert Road,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3576284
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Versatile Contemporary Design
With versatile contemporary design, this spacious two bedroom apartment will surely impress!
- Open plan kitchen with high quality fixtures including gas cooktop, stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Heating and air conditioning
- Generous private balcony
- Main good sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Further second bedroom with fold down bed and both with built-in robes
- Complete with central bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Secure car space for one car
Access to residents only lounge, business center, health and well-being centre, poker room, rooftop terrace, plunge pool, gym and fitness area.
Set among the leafy splendor of the Domain precinct Melbourne's most tightly held inner urban enclave this amazing apartment is a must to view!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1714/50 Albert Road, South Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Melbourne.