1712/120 Abeckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,956 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4570744
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished, Two bedroom Apartment Available!
Located in the heart of CBD, it is the perfect place for students or working alike. This spacious apartment cleverly designed open plan, with comfortable living area and double glazing panel windows.
- Security entrance with intercom
- Spacious 2 bedrooms, both with windows and mirrored BIR
- Open plan living opens out to a large balcony
- Kitchen with dark mirror splash back, stone bench top and built in refrigerator
- Quality Bosch appliances
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Bathroom with stone tiles and shower with glass screen door
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
Fulton Lane communal facilities include; indoor pool and spa, timber sauna, and a fully equipped gymnasium. There are also facilities that can be hired out at no charge to residents, which include an amazing 48 seat cinema/theatre, lounge area with gas fire place, and a BBQ area with city views.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1712/120 Abeckett Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.