1709/83 Harbour Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3985353
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious Near New Apartment in the heart of City
This amazing sleekly designed apartment is located at Darling Harbour. This spacious 2 Bedder offers a bright design allowing loads of natural light to flow into the combined Open living & Dining area with connecting balcony offering district views. The location that allows you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from Chinatown, Town hall, UTS, Darling Harbour precinct and many restaurants, bars along with local public transports.
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining bathed in natural light from the Balcony
- Generously Spaced Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Internal Laundry with Dryer included within
- Bespoke kitchen complete with European Stainless Steel Appliances
- Timber Flooring and Air Conditioning to keep away from the heat and cold.
- Video Security Intercom System
- Swim pool and outdoor facility
Call our agents for more information.
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1709/83 Harbour Street, Haymarket before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.