1707E/18 Hoff Boulevard,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4350204
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unblocking bay view 1 bed apartment at Melbourne Square
Enjoy unblocking bay view and Melbourne's largest Woolie at doorstep!
Filled with natural light, this one-bedroom apartment is ideal for city professionals. Close to the Arts Precinct and a short walk to local cafes & restaurants, you'll have the best of Melbourne lifestyle at your fingertips.
Melbourne Squares resort-style facilities will be absolutely phenomenal, where residents will be able to enjoy :
- a sumptuous lobby with concierge service,
- stunning podium and rooftop gardens with a sub-tropical theme,
- luxurious pool and gym on the podium and,
- level 54, spa, cinema, golf simulator,
- private sky dining and bar, yoga studio, sauna,
- demonstration kitchen, and childrens play area.
The Melbourne Square development will also include a Hilton Hotel, childcare facilities, and Woolworths supermarket.
*Amenities opening at different times.
Located on the corner of Power Street and Kavanagh Street, Melbourne Square gives you access to the best of Southbank and beyond. Youre moments to Melbournes Arts and Cultural precinct, world class Crown Entertainment Complex, Boyd Community Hub, Southbank Promenade, Royal Botanic Gardens, Clarendon Street shops and eateries, South Melbourne Market, an abundance of amazing CBD attractions, trams on Queensbridge Street, and Flinders Street Station.
Call us 0403975696 to book your inspection today!
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1707E/18 Hoff Boulevard, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.