1707/1 Grant Avenue,
Hope Island, QLD 4212
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4710419
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your Waterside Living Awaits
If its the apartment lifestyle your looking for with sensational views overlooking the calm water, then this is now the apartment you want to call home. This home wont last long with the apartment boasting spectacular waterfront views located on the 5th floor and contemporary design features.
This luxury apartment comprises of 3 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and two secure underground parking spaces.
Call on 0499 017 729 for any queries and for application code or attend one our scheduled open house.
This apartment wont last long!
- Spacious open plan living
- Climate control/ducted heating and cooling
- Tiled living spaces and carpet to bedrooms
- Generous sized balcony, perfect for year round entertaining
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Engineered stone with modern tapware
- Acoustic treatments exceeding Australian Standards
- Secure parking and entry access to building
- Audio intercom system to each apartment
- Key access to main entrance
- Security access to all levels
- Residents lounge
- Luxurious pool with sun lounges
- Fitness centre with cutting edge equipment
- Childrens indoor play area
- Zen garden
- Private screening/media room
- BBQ facilities
- Pet wash bay
- Secure residents underground parking
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
- Hope Island Marketplace 2 minutes walk
- Hope Island Tavern 5 minutes walk
- Mater Health Centre 7 minutes walk
- Coles Hope Island 4 minutes drive
- The Palms Golf Course 7 minutes drive
- Runaway Bay Shopping Centre 9 minutes drive
- Centrally located to the M1 Pacific Motorway
- Mins from ALL public transport
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hope Island
Lifestyle in Hope Island
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1707/1 Grant Avenue, Hope Island, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hope Island.