1707/534 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4186526
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2-Bedroom Apartment in AURA with Great Views Facing East!
This 2-bedroom unfurnished apartment in AURA is opposite to Crown Casino, allowing easy access to the Docklands with its energising office precinct and rich array of shops, dining and entertainment options.
The apartment is pretty spacious with internal size of 53.8 m².
Other features including:
- Good sized 2 bedrooms with BIR;
- Open plan living area with full nature lighting;
- Modern euro kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher;
- Split system Heating/Cooling air-conditioner;
- Large balcony with fantastic city/river view;
- Security access and gym in the building;
- Intercom system;
- Gas cooking.
To inspect, please contact Sam on 0488 888 598.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1707/534 Flinders Street, Melbourne today!