$450 per week Furnished
1706/3 Herbert Street,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4580237
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Forum West- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment
PROPERTY ID: 176404 (quote when calling)
The Forum Building is a landmark, and provides such a great lifestyle to the lucky occupant, be owner or tenant. Forum is just so centrally located, and handy to so many amenities the area has to offer.
Positioned perfectly on the 17th level in the sort after East side overlooking Forum Plaza
Built in 2003 and above St Leonards Railway station [on the Northern Line, for one a 8.4 km run to Central Station] Forum provides not only a great living environment within the apartment it provides a lifestyle of convenience with approx. 34 food and retail shops, medical Center, Coles central mini supermarket, hotels, shops, cafes, restaurants , hospital, sporting facilities, all within walking distance provides an insight on why this is such a sought after building.
This is a great one bedroom, fully furnished and ready to move straight in.
- Security building with concierge service;
- High speed NBN
- Well equipped Kitchen with Gas Smeg cooktop and Smeg Oven, as well as Smeg dishwasher;
- Internal Laundry with Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer;
- Generous master bedroom with spacious built in wardrobe;
- Gym, spa and pool facilities in luxury complex
- High speed lifts. Level 17
- The location is the big winner, just so conveniently located
Easy to inspect Contact agent Robert 0410 464 267
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Leonards includes gym, alarm system, and balcony. Apply to rent 1706/3 Herbert Street, St Leonards today!