1704/483 Swanston Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,346 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3337125
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions Attendance to advertised opens is strictly by registration to register contact JAYNE 0415 031 011
High up on the 17th floor is this amazing city apartment with spectacular, sweeping views. Bathed in natural light courtesy of floor to ceiling glass to the living area, this spacious unit has everything you need for luxury, low maintenance living.
- 2 double bedrooms (BIRs)
- Spacious & open living /dining
- Modern kitchen with smeg appliances & dishwasher
- Bright central bathroom
- Concealed laundry with washer/dryer
- Great sized balcony with uninterrupted views
- Secure undercover car space - optional
- Split system heating/cooling
- Security entrance, stylish foyer, tennis court, indoor heated pool, sauna, gym, meeting room & cinema room
- Comes furnished
- Option for 6, 9 or 12 month lease.
Brilliantly located in the heart of Melbourne's shopping district and only a short walk to all transport, Victoria Market, Melbourne Central, Lygon St, Melbourne University, RMIT, Victoria University & more.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
Our office is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the general public, and in line with current government guidelines, we are conducting open for inspections with strict guidelines in place. In order to attend an open you must register with the property manager, if you have not registered and you attend you will be turned away.
If you have registered for the open, you will be subject to strict criteria and guidelines upon attendance, including but not limited to:
- Displaying no symptoms of any kind (if you are experiencing any flu/cold like symptoms DO NOT ATTEND)
- Providing photo-ID upon entry
- Hand sanitation upon entry
- Not touching any surface or hands being placed in pockets at all times
- Adhere to social distancing rules at all times within and out of the property including our staff
- No children in attendance at viewings
- Lift usage restrictions
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY VERBAL INSTRUCTION BY A STAFF MEMBER WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF ANY PRIVATE VIEWING.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1704/483 Swanston Street, Melbourne is fully furnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how