1701/140 Alice Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Rent ID: 4512739
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious and stylish inner city apartment
Designed by the Sunland Group, Abian Botanic Gardens is positioned close to the river, Brisbane's best dining, shopping and entertaining attractions that offer an enviable lifestyle right at your doorstep.
* Located on the 17th floor with 180 degree views
* Ducted climate controlled air conditioning
* Bedrooms with built in floor to ceiling mirrored robes
* Open living/dining with floor to ceiling glass windows giving a magical view of the Brisbane River & famous Story Bridge
* Main bedroom boasts amazing views of Southbank parklands with floor to ceiling glass windows
* Main bathroom & ensuite are both opulent & fancy with rain shower heads. Stunning floor and wall tiles, modern vanity with snazzy lighting.
* Stylish foyer & lobby
* Security with entrance via fob access & intercom
* Indoor inground lap pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room
* 24 hour concierge, meeting and function rooms
* In-built laundry with dryer
* Lavish kitchen with mirrored splash backs, stone island bench top & Miele appliances including dishwasher
* Underground secure car space
Abian Botanic Gardens embodies the hallmarks of real estate excellence and Sunland Group have achieved their vision of redefining the experience of home through architectural excellence and beauty.
This is a must-see property and we invite you to inspect this magnificent apartment while it's still available.
To arrange a viewing contact Selena on (07)2803 3838
*To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brisbane City? 1701/140 Alice Street, Brisbane City could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.