17 Windsor Street,
Matraville, NSW 2036
$5,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2674438
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
The Ultimate Family Home
- Natural cross ventilation with cooling sea breezes in an elevated north facing aspect
- Centrally located in one of the best streets in Matraville
- Three king sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Spacious main bathroom with deep bathtub and seperate frameless shower
- Huge open plan gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop, SMEG cooking appliances, integrated dishwasher and large pantry
- Custom bespoke cabinetry throughout
- Large study/office area great for those with home business
- Full size internal laundry with additional guest WC
- Ducted climate control on both levels
- LED downlights throughout
- Large outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining guests
- High end finishes with interiors awash with abundant natural light
- Landscaped garden with automatic irrigated water system
- Security intercom with video recording
- Ultra large basement garage fitting up to six cars with added kitchenette , bathroom and workshop facilities ideal for persons running a business from home
TO VIEW PROPERTY register your name and contact details to an inspection time via 'Book Inspection' tab
To SUBMIT an application, please follow the link t-app.com.au/c21maroubra
6 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Matraville
Lifestyle in Matraville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17 Windsor Street, Matraville. This 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- DEPOSIT TAKEN BY JOHN 0412675224
- 1175 Anzac Parade, Matra...
- 15 Bilga Crescent, Malabar
- 67 Minneapolis Crescent,...
- Successful result in 3days David Ibanez 0401616192
- 71 Torrington Road, Maro...
- 97 Ferguson Street, Maro...
- Another successful result David Ibanez 0401616192
- 25 Kyogle Street, Maroubra
- 10 9 11 Beaumond Avenue ...