17 Whimbrel Crescent,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Available 24th April 2020
Rent ID: 2305177
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tranquil Lifestyle Beautiful Home
***With the current COVID-19 events we are taking precautions for all our clients and staff. We are requesting that all interested tenants to please apply for our properties prior to viewing. You can do this through our website using 1form. (Harcourts Mandurah/Property Manager - Trudi Wright/email address email@example.com).
Please note no paper applications will be accepted unless scanned through. Once application is received, we will then qualify your application before contacting you to arrange a suitable private viewing time. Harcourts Mandurah appreciate your understanding.
This is the Cream of the Crop !
An easy tranquil lifestyle is on offer today with this stunning and spacious low maintenance home set in Mandurah!
Reverse cycle air conditioning
3 Kw solar panels
Solar hot water with gas booster
Crim safe security screens
Security cameras front and rear
Managed gardens for use of residents
Enjoy the beautiful park outlook upstairs from the comfort of your separate study, kitchen, dining and family areas! The master chef kitchen has finished to the highest quality and is complete with stainless appliances, stone bench tops, mirrored splash back, breakfast bar and plenty of storage.
Upstairs you will also find the 3rd bathroom/powder room and the 4th bedroom which opens onto the balcony, perfect when you are entertaining guests!
Downstairs you will find a spacious master suite, 2 generous bedrooms with double built in robes, laundry and a separate Theatre/Lounge! The master suite features a large walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity basins, walk in shower and toilet.
Entertain with the serene backdrop of the park and bush on the balcony.
Set in Fraser's Landing, this great property is the perfect lock-up and leave property & security patrols the Estate to ensure 100% peace of mind.
Well located for fishing, crabbing and boating with only a 5 minute drive to the boat ramp. A short drive to the foreshore and easy access to public transport!
- One small pet may be considered.
Please note: the following terms are to be considered before choosing the wonderful Frasers Landing estate:
- Dwellings are strata properties and all current owners and tenants must abide by existing strata by-laws.
- Frasers Landing restricts pets to only 'one pet' and this one pet must be under 10 kg in weight. please note: medical dogs are unfortunately not an allowable pet.
- Frasers Landing only offers "Telstra velocity" for high speed internet and the free TV reception. Tenants are to make their own enquiries to the availability of this service, as Nbn is currently not available in this area, at this time.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Please also note we now accept 1Form Applications
tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a dynamic and successful Property Management team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business development manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 17 Whimbrel Crescent, Mandurah is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how