17 Warner Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$3,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2020
Rent ID: 3169415
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 1ST FEBRUARY TBA
Immaculately presented family home, just minutes away from popular schools, public transport and local shops.
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Combined lounge and dining opening to outdoor living area
- Sleek bathroom with ample cupboard space
- Three generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and wardrobes
- Large secure backyard with manicured gardens and garden shed
- Lock up garage with additional driveway parking
- Features also include ducted air conditioning, floorboards in living, plantation shutters
Available date: 29 Jan 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on website
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Gladesville includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 17 Warner Street, Gladesville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how