17 Trinity Way,
Armstrong Creek, VIC 3217
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4362560
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance, Pristine Home
A wonderful 3 bedroom home only minutes from the ever popular and ever growing Warralily Village Shopping Centre, established and soon-to-be-established public and private schools, a brand-new flexible sports pavilion and in the centre of an ever-growing community of friendly neighbours and helpful businesses.
17 Trinity Way has on offer:
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Built in robes in all other bedrooms
• Main bathroom with a delightful bath
• Spacious study at the front of the property
• Convenient double car garage
• Ducted heating throughout the property ready for the cold winter ahead
• Split System air conditioning for those hot days the Geelong region loves to offer
• Sleek stainless-steel appliances throughout the kitchen, including gas stovetop and electric oven
• The kitchen, meals and lounge room are lucky enough to catch the warm northernly sun
• T.V points in all rooms for your convenience
• Easy to maintain front and rear gardens for the not so green thumbs
Inspection times are to be confirmed, pop your application through today to be notified first of these dates.
*All information about the property has been provided to Hayeswinckle by third parties. Hayeswinckle has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to this property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armstrong Creek
Lifestyle in Armstrong Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Trinity Way, Armstrong Creek, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Armstrong Creek.