17 Sorrento Drive,
Bargara, QLD 4670
$1,740 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2500100
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four Bedroom Home!
This well presented family home is located in the sought after suburb of Bargara.
- Nicely spaced open living and kitchen area.
- Separate carpeted lounge room off the entrance.
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
- Main bathroom has bath, shower and separate toilet.
- Internal laundry.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access.
- Fenced backyard with covered area and clothesline.
- Air conditioning to the living and main bedroom.
- Ceiling fans, blinds and screens throughout.
- Owner will consider one outside dog only.
To express your interest in this property, we invite you to submit an application form which will be subject to pre-approval. Applications will be assessed by our Leasing Team and presented to the Landlord to approve a shortlist of applicants who will be contacted to attend a private inspection to finalise the application process.
Applying with Four Walls is easy!
You will find the online application link on our website. Under the rent tab click "APPLY ONLINE NOW"
Or you can paste the below link to your browser to complete the online application.
Alternatively, please visit our office at 255 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg West to collect a paper application.
DISCLAIMER: We have prepared this document endeavouring to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bargara
Lifestyle in Bargara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 17 Sorrento Drive, Bargara before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.