17 Ruislip Crescent,
Strathtulloh, VIC 3338
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4385911
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern and Ready to Move In!
We can't wait to show you through this modern home!
A floor plan you'll love, perfectly positioned in one of Melbourne's fastest growing Municipalities.
Complete with 4 bedrooms including a Master with walk-in and en-suite this house offers room to grow and endless storage options.
The heart of this home has been fitted with stainless steel appliances and the open plans sees the kitchen open to large meals/living area.
This home is also complete with split system, ducted heating, double garage and large rear yard!
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathtulloh
Lifestyle in Strathtulloh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Strathtulloh? 17 Ruislip Crescent, Strathtulloh could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.