17 Peppertree Street,
Warner, QLD 4500
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th August 2021
Rent ID: 2655236
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lowset four bedroom home in Warner!
*** APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR THIS PROPERTY***
This great 4 bedroom home is a must see. Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms, with an ensuite to the main.
Open plan Living with a large lounge area, separate dining and spacious kitchen.
The fully fenced back yard features an outdoor patio, and plenty of space for a swing set and trampoline.
The property also features:
* Double Garage
* Air conditioning to the open plan living
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge
* Close to Marketplace Warner
* Pets considered on application
Please respect current tenants privacy and do not enter onto the property with out a Harcourt's Representative.
For viewings you must register online!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warner
Lifestyle in Warner
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Warner comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 17 Peppertree Street, Warner today!