17 North Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4833409
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner City living, modern contemporary and a great lifestyle
This recently refurbished and extended terrace home showcases contemporary transformation in a highly sought after location.
* Open plan kitchen with plenty of storage
* Gas cooking
* Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
* Combination of polished floorboards and new carpets
* Northerly aspect outdoor entertaining deck
Located just a stone's throw away from Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, and nestled in between both Bridge Road and Victoria Street shops and dining, this house is ready to become your home.
** Please note you must register to inspect. Inspections may not proceed if there are no registrations so booking is essential.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 17 North Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.