17 Midson Street,
Stafford, QLD 4053
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4042171
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location in Stafford
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available Now. This home has spacious open plan living and is well-presented and just waiting for you to move in and enjoy. The kitchen is well-equipped to cook up some culinary creations for guests and the 3 bedrooms offer plenty of space to get your beauty sleep. This home is situated in a convenient location and is very well-priced it wont last long.
Spacious open plan living
Well-equipped kitchen with plenty of bench space and dining space
Stafford is conveniently located approximately 10kms from Brisbane CBD and offers easy access to the city with the comfort of suburban living. Stafford also has many schools, plenty of parklands, great shopping centre, cinema, sporting facilities and the nearby Kedron Brook Bikeway to keep you active. Your commute is made easy with a quick car ride or public transport options to the city.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
1 Car port
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stafford
Lifestyle in Stafford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Stafford with plenty of room to move. 17 Midson Street will be perfect for the growing family.