17 Mandara Drive,
Wurtulla, QLD 4575
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112278
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MINUTES WALK TO WURTULLA SHOPPING CENTRE & TRANSPORT!
GET IN QUICK, QUICK, QUICK! YOU WILL BE KICKING YOURSELF IF YOU MISS OUT ON THIS BEAUTY!
Property Features Include:
- 3 Bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Bathroom with large shower, single vanity and toilet
- Second toilet
- Large open plan tiles lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with electrical appliances, ample cupboard space and pantry
- Large laundry with built in cupboards
- Single lock up garage
- Out door enclosed sun room
- Currently Partly Fenced - A new fence will be installed in November, the house will be fully fenced around the front of the property with double gates. New side fencing will also be installed on the right side of the property along with gates to the side to separate the back and front yards.
- Pet Friendly
- Separate Dining Room
- Ceiling fans to all bed rooms and living room.
- Outdoor Entertaining
Only minutes walk to the Wurtulla shops & public transport!
Talara Primary College
Kawana Water State College
HOW TO INSPECT THIS HOME:
1. Click Book Inspection
2. Follow the prompts
If there are no inspections available or the available inspection time slots are not suitable, please call the agent to request an inspection time.
Please note if a property has no inspections available this may be due to the property having an application pending.
Code Property Group accept applications prior to you inspecting the property.
Please follow the below instructions to apply for this home.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS HOME:
1. Please head to the CODE PG website via this link - https://www.codepg.com.au/for-rent
2. Find the property of interest to you
3. Click the "APPLY NOW" button
4. Please fill in where indicated and follow the prompts
Please note anyone over the age of 18 that will be residing in the property, will be required to complete an application.
TO APPLY VIA VIRTUAL OPEN HOME:
1. Click and view the Video Tour
If the CODE CREW cannot conduct a video walk through yet, we have booked a future live video on our Facebook. Please click on the link below to "like" the page for the property's next viewing - https://www.facebook.com/codepg/
If you cannot locate a video walk through, do not stress there is one on its way!
PLEASE NOTE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL IN A SIGHT UNSEEN WAIVER FORM.
**Outdoor pets may be considered upon application - pending owner approval**
Available date: 12/10/2020
Preferred lease term: 12 months
**Tenants pay 100% of power**
**Tenants to maintain gardens and grounds**
**Property is water compliant tenants will be charged for all water consumption**
**Tenants are liable to check/confirm active & acceptable internet connection at the property PRIOR to applying**
**Private inspections available upon request**
**Booking an open home is essential, please view our website at www.codepg.com.au - Click on Rentals - Click on the property you would like to view and 'Book Inspections'. Please ensure you register your details**
DISCLAIMER: The information regarding this property has been obtained directly from the owner, as such, Code Property Group does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of such information. Interested parties should conduct independent research and due diligence to verify the accuracy of the information provided. Code Property Group takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions and cannot be held accountable for any loss or damages incurred by any party as a result of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wurtulla
Lifestyle in Wurtulla
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17 Mandara Drive, Wurtulla. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.