17 Madeira Street,
Armstrong Creek, VIC 3217
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th March 2021
Rent ID: 4248659
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
All the extras and more!
Situated within Warralily Coast Estate, you can enjoy a coastal lifestyle with Torquay & Barwon Heads close by, have close access to Surfcoast Highway & Ring Road Access for commuters and acres of parkland, walking and cycling trails, playgrounds & family friendly BBQ spots. Featuring:
- Three bedrooms (master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with stone bench top, two further bedrooms with built in robes)
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry and stone bench top
- Bright and spacious living/dining area with glass sliding doors through to the backyard
- Ducted heating throughout
- Evaporative cooling
- Central family bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Low maintenance backyard
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $1,825.00.
Note: this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
** PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS **
For inspection times please click on the 'Book an Inspection' link and complete your details to register. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armstrong Creek
Lifestyle in Armstrong Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Armstrong Creek could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 17 Madeira Street, Armstrong Creek today!