17 Lyndall Street,
Harristown, QLD 4350
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3987099
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy Low Maintenance Property
Well presented three bedroom brick home. Ideally located only a short drive to Harristown State School, Tower Shopping Village and parklands.
- Three good sized bedrooms ( freestanding wardrobes)
- Two separate living area's with oil heater
- Security screens throughout
- Spacious kitchen with ample of storage
- Front sunroom
- Large laundry
- New renovated bathroom with walk in shower
- Covered paved area
- Fully fenced backyard
- Single lock up garage
This property is low maintenance and ready to move into!
**PLEASE NOTE WE PROCESS ONE FORM ONLINE APPLICATIONS**
Important Information: This property is Excess Water - Tenant/s to pay for Excess water consumption.
Special Conditions: No smoking inside the property, Pets Negotiable, 6 or 12 month lease available.
Garden Maintenance: Tenants responsibility
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a First National Representative.
Book an inspection Online!
Send an enquiry using the 'email agent' button above and we will send you a list of available inspection times.
Go to our website, www.copasnewnham.com.au, and press the 'book inspection' on the property you are after to book a time that best suits you!
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
Download TenantApp from the APP Store or Google Play today.
TenantApp streamlines the search process, facilitates enquiries, let's you book inspections, and tracks all your applications in one convenient location.
Contact us if you would like a brochure or got to http://www.tenantapp.com.au/
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harristown
Lifestyle in Harristown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Lyndall Street, Harristown, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Harristown.