17 Lorrean Avenue,
Brighton East, VIC 3187
$3,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100465
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space syle and serenity
A property that will excite the whole family. Solid brick home surrounded by large gardens.
- Entry hall leading to spacious lounge
- Formal dining with plenty of natural light
- Beautifully styled kitchen in white and charcoal colour scheme
- Gas cooking
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family sized bathroom with bath
- Fabulous private back yard
A great location with parklands and schools close by. Be quick as these little gems don't last long.
Stylish and serene
Charming two story townhouse with plenty of style, natural light and character comprising:
- Spacious and sunlit living with a split system and dining area perfect for entertaining
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space & breakfast bench
- Upstairs extra-large master bedroom with access to your own balcony
- Second bedroom with built in robes,
- Third smaller room which is a perfect size for a sunroom or study
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry room with access to your own courtyard
This is a beautiful property with plantation shutters throughout, ducted heating downstairs, an abundance of natural light throughout, plenty of cupboard space and off street parking for two cars.
Perfectly located within walking distance to Carlisle Street Shops, public transport & parks.
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton East
Lifestyle in Brighton East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Brighton East could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 17 Lorrean Avenue, Brighton East today!