17 Lillian Street,
Doreen, VIC 3754
$1,581 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 3811040
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Gorgeous Street appeal, quality built and stylishly appointed
Large 4 bedroom home located in Doreen within close proximity to Hazel glen college, local Shopping centres, Public transport, Parks and Reserves.
Featuring open plan living area, Kitchen equipped with superb quality Stainless Steel appliances, four spacious bedrooms with built in robes, luxurious central bathroom, separate laundry, Air conditioning, double garage and park lands at your door step.
Do not miss out.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doreen
Lifestyle in Doreen
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Lillian Street, Doreen, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Doreen.