17 Leven Street,
Thornlands, QLD 4164
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110364
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN DESIGN | FOUR BEDROOMS | STYLISH
Located in the Kinross Estate this family home is only minutes to schools, shops and other amenities. The modern open plan home will also tick off your boxes with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a fully fenced rear yard.
Other features include:
* Contemporary open plan home with separate living areas
* Formal lounge or media room
* Ducted air conditioning and reverse cycle heating throughout
* All bedrooms have built-in robes with a walk-in robe to the master bedroom
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and a dishwasher
* Security screens and fans throughout
* Fully fenced yard with easy maintenance gardens
* Double lock-up garage with remote access
* Good size main bathroom with modern appeal
* Separate laundry with side access
* Pets negotiable upon application
* Functional ensuite with modern finishes
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please note this property is water efficient and all water use will be charged to the tenant
* Be advised that due to construction the internal photos may be of a similar build to reflect the floor plan and colour scheme. Internal appliances may vary
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlands
Lifestyle in Thornlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking. 17 Leven Street, Thornlands is perfect for the growing family.