17 Leiper Street,
Bellbird Park, QLD 4300
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3559292
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME IN BRENTWOOD FOREST
Come home to a quality, beautiful new home and experience the true meaning of community living at Brentwood Forest Estate.
This home is designed with family in mind so not only does it offer plenty of space, but an active lifestyle with state of the art parks, play areas and green spaces to run and play.
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining area, boasting plenty of natural light
- Separate carpeted Lounge/Media room - perfect for movie nights or the kids playroom
- Streamlined kitchen, complete with stone benchtops, GAS cooktop, walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with stylish ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- 3 additional spacious bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobe with mirror doors and ceiling fans
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet and bathtub
- Undercover alfresco dining area
- Large, low maintenance, fully fenced backyard
- Double remote access garage
Situated less than 5 minutes away from all the essentials including schools, supermarkets, parks and restaurants live in perfect proximity to everything that you need!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Reasonable water usage included in rent, tenants only pay for excess
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Outside pet considered on application
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellbird Park
Lifestyle in Bellbird Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Leiper Street, Bellbird Park, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bellbird Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how