17 Larkin Street,
Roseville, NSW 2069
$4,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3915748
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Is this the most convenient location in Roseville, and quiet too?
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 24296
Ultra-convenient, but quiet. You really can have the best of both worlds with this beautiful character filled family home.
Just 2 or 3 minutes level walk to Roseville Station, restaurants, cafes, cinema and shops. A short walk to Roseville Kindergarten, Lindfield Public School and Roseville College.
Chatswood is less than a five minute drive or one stop on the train.
- Dual entry from Larkin Street and Larkin Lane
- Family friendly front and back yard
- Off-street parking for 2 cars (carport for one car)
- Large light filled bedrooms
- Beautiful district views
- Well appointed kitchen with granite bench tops
- Modern bathroom and laundry
- Period features including high ceilings, picture rails, lead light glass window and bay window
- Ample internal and external storage
- Stunning feature floorboards in the living areas and one bedroom, carpet in the other bedrooms
- Cosy real flame gas heater
- Pets may be allowed (on application)
Please contact to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Roseville
Lifestyle in Roseville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17 Larkin Street, Roseville. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Application Approved
- 5 Victoria Street, Rosev...
- Holding Deposit accepted - Open Home Cancelled
- 79 Macquarie Street, Ros...
- 32 Clanville Road, Rosev...
- 106 Archer Street, Chats...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN BY SHEAD PROPERTY
- 54 Johnson Street, Chats...