17 Kildonan Street,
Aspley, QLD 4034
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th March 2021
Rent ID: 4276780
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large 5 Bedroom Home Close to Park
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the further information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 12/03/2021. This 5 bedroom home has plenty of space to relax and unwind and also has a large deck perfect for Summer BBQs and afternoon drinks with friends. This home has a great design with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs and 2 bedrooms both with their own ensuite downstairs..you could even bring Granny with you! Close to parks, shops and schools, this home is a must to inspect!
5 Bedrooms (3 upstairs & 2 downstairs with own ensuites)
Family size main bathroom
Formal style living area opening onto front verandah
Contemporary kitchen with plenty of bench space
Casual second living area flowing onto back deck
Large deck perfect for entertaining
Fully fenced yard
Aspley is located approximately 15kms from Brisbane CBD and offers quiet, leafy neighbourhoods with easy access to a range of amenities. Chermside Shopping Centre is located nearby while Merchant Park and Seventh Brigade Park boarder the neighbourhood offering walking and cycling paths along Downfall Creek for the family to enjoy. Public transport, schools and Prince Charles Hospital are all located nearby.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aspley
Lifestyle in Aspley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17 Kildonan Street, Aspley. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.