17 Kellick Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3991381
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom House In Waterloo
Quietly positioned in a tree lined cul-de-sac and only moments from the heart of Waterloo's cafe, gallery and restaurant hub this immaculate 3 bedroom home is sure to impress. Recently updated the home features a renovated kitchen and bathroom as well as a garage and additional storage.
- Spacious living areas with leafy outlook
- Recently renovated entertainers kitchen
- Three generous bedrooms, updated bathroom
- Laundry, lockup garage, additional storage
- Low maintenance rear yard, quiet street
Within walking distance of Waterloo's well know Danks Street and Danks Street Plaza, this home is undeniably convenient. Moments from Elizabeth and McEvoy streets with buses servicing the CBD and Bondi Junction, this house is also only a stones throw from Green Square Train Station.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17 Kellick Street, Waterloo. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.