17 Jenolan Street,
Harrison, ACT 2914
Available 2nd March 2020
Rent ID: 2725019
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED HARRISON HOME
This lovely, warm and inviting furnished three bedroom ensuite home, is tucked away in a delightful street. This impressive residence would be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle without the stress of furniture and appliance shopping.
This beautifully presented and tastefully furnished home features a combination of formal and informal living with a delightful lounge room and very pleasant tiled family room joining the quality kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, breakfast bar, and excellent storage. Flowing out the glass doors you will be impressed with the expansive covered, entertainers deck overlooking fully landscaped yet low maintenance surrounds. Complete with cafe blinds to offer complete privacy, this is the perfect place to relax and entertain guests all year round.
Each of the generous sized bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, with the spacious main bedroom offering the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
This home is complete with ducted gas heating and reverse-cycle cooling, double glazed windows, a double garage with internal access plus ample off street parking.
Set within close proximity to parks, local schools, Gungahlin Town Centre and public transport with the express bus to the city and the proposed light rail close by. Just move in and enjoy the easy-care lifestyle on offer.
- Tastefully furnished throughout
- Spacious open-plan living
- Separate formal lounge room
- Sun-drenched interiors
- Kitchen has gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and all appliances
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Built-in wardrobes to other two bedrooms
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- NBN connectivity
- Low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with internal access
- Convenient off-street parking
Available 2nd March 2020
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harrison
Lifestyle in Harrison
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Jenolan Street, Harrison, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Harrison.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how