17 Jakes Way,
Worongary, QLD 4213
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th February 2021
Rent ID: 4250007
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Acreage property that is sure to tick all the boxes.
This acreage property has stunning lawns and a beautiful bush back drop, offering your very own private oasis.
Features of this property include;
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Storage room
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, ample cupboard storage and offers breakfast bench
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Security screens
- Timber decking to enjoy a weekend BBQ on
- Separate laundry with external access
- Carport which can accommodate approximately 4 cars
- Powered shed with air conditioning
- Additional garden shed
Located within minutes to local schools, shops, parks & transport facilities.
Close proximity to M1 access, Robina hospital and train access.
Acreage property that is sure to tick all the boxes - register to view to avoid disappointment.
Disclaimer: PRDnationwide Ashmore in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Worongary
Lifestyle in Worongary
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 17 Jakes Way, Worongary is unfurnished and available to rent.