17 Huron Crescent,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3595661
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality Built home in the popular estate of Andergrove Lakes. So close to the ski park you will feel the breeze off the lake. Property features -
- Main bedroom compliments walk in robe and his and hers shower in ensuite with air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Open plan kitchen and living area also air-conditioned
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and built-in microwave space
- 3 other bedrooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
- Linen cupboard for extra storage space.
- Covered outdoor entertainment area great for Queensland living.
- Garden shed & side access to the backyard
* Tenants are responsible to pay 100% of water charges
* Tenants are responsible to maintain yard and gardens
* We accept EasyBond payments for rental bonds
* To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book an Inspection Time' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Huron Crescent, Andergrove, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Andergrove.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how