$330 pwHow much could you borrow?
17 Hopbush Street,
Kambalda West, WA 6442
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413673
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four Bedroom Home!
This solid brick home features 4 bedrooms, spacious living area with a wood fire and the kitchen has loads of cupboards and a dishwasher. Outside boasts a full length patio area, secure fencing, concreted driveway, single garage and a garden shed.
Call now to inspect!
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kambalda West
Lifestyle in Kambalda West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and fire place. 17 Hopbush Street, Kambalda West is perfect for the growing family.