17 Hawkesbury Road,
Calliope, QLD 4680
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
$880 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 2529646
OPEN PLAN LIVING PLUS MEDIA ROOM IN MODERN FAMILY HOME!
Located in Calliope Chase Estate this modern family home is spacious with functional features such as:
- Four bedrooms with built in ceiling fans, built in robes and blinds
- En-suited master bedroom with walk in robe and air conditioning
- Air conditioned open plan living and dining area
- Kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
- Large windows throughout to let in natural light
- Media room off the entry with ceiling fan and TV outlet
- Seperate laundry with direct external access
- Double remote access garage with internal access
- Large sliding glass door to rear entertainment area with ceiling fan for those extra hot days
- Easy to maintain yard, fully fenced with double side access and water tank
Pets are negotiable upon application and this property is AVAILABLE NOW!
Contact 49722484 to arrange your viewing.
Inspections after hours and on weekends by appointment.
SAVE TIME AND APPLY ONLINE - Ask us how!
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus