17 Green Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$6,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2021
Rent ID: 4376008
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A BENCHMARK IN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Displaying a seamless blend of classic & contemporary architecture, this brilliantly transformed double fronted Victorian residence impressively showcases state of the art design, quality & style in a premier location.
- Unique timber floors (recycled from the MCG Ponsford stand) & high ceilings are highlighted through the private side entrance leading to 2 ground floor double bedrooms with BIRs & bright bathroom.
- Upstairs leads to a lavish Master suite with dual-access WIR & naturally light-filled spa ensuite overlooking tranquil decking area with a leafy outlook & views to the city skyline
- Easy care flooring flows through to an expansive, sun-drenched open plan lounge & dining room with finely appointed kitchen featuring stainless steel Blanco oven, gas cook top, quality dishwasher, centrepiece stone island bench & concealed laundry facilities
- Extensive features include leadlight glass, creative light fittings, downlights, electric wall heating, split system air conditioning, under stair storage, & plantation shutters whilst alfresco dining & entertaining awaits in the immaculate courtyard setting with alluring in-ground pool plus rear access to secure off street carspace
- Offering significant appeal throughout, this classic family sized home is enviably situated in a surprisingly quiet yet unbelievably central location where every convenience is within walking distance including Church Street, Swan Street & the boutique selection of cafes, restaurants & shopping that makes this pocket of Cremorne so highly sought-after.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Richmond with plenty of room to move. 17 Green Street will be perfect for the growing family.