17 Foxville Circuit,
Trinity Park, QLD 4879
Rent ID: 3823694
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Executive family haven in the heart of Trinity Park
Welcome to 17 Foxville Circuit. This immaculately presented four-bedroom home is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy a carefree lifestyle in the highly desired Trinity Park.
As you enter the property you are met with a sense of relaxation with the tastefully designed open floor plan which flows effortlessly to the large open plan entertaining area and complete with expansive media room.
The chef's kitchen is impressive with extensive cabinetry, expansive stone bench space, and a large induction cooktop. Finer touches include quality appliances and a large walk-in pantry. The outside/inside feel continues with double glass sliding doors, keeping those serene leafy surroundings a constant.
The home's best feature is the especially generous open plan living at the back of the home where the kitchen, inside/outside living, covered decking, backyard complete with side access and established gardens is a glorious resting spot to enjoy with family and friends. This family haven is the idealic space and design which delivers all entertaining options.
- Situated on an impressive 647m2 landscaped corner block
- Tastefully designed open plan living complete with air conditioning
- Expansive family home complete with large media room
- Crisp colour palette throughout with premium fixtures
- Functional modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- King sized master retreat with large ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
- Guest bedrooms all with built ins and split system air conditioning
- Generous outdoor entertaining area flowing from the lounge/kitchen area
- Close to Smithfield Village hub of cafes, shops, parks
- Double lock up garage complete with side access - room for boat and toys
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Trinity Park
Lifestyle in Trinity Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Foxville Circuit, Trinity Park, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Trinity Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how