17 Ferrier Close,
Sandhurst, VIC 3977
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
$610 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 13th April 2018
Rent ID: 571366
GOLF COURSE VIEWS
AVAILABLE MID APRIL 2018
Neatly tucked away in a quiet and friendly street is this gorgeous double storey home!
Featuring fantastic sized bedrooms,
3 bedrooms downstairs and large master bedroom with WIR & ensuite upstairs.
The kitchen is upstairs, with dishwasher, walk in pantry and gas stove, all meeting the tiled family room and meals area.
A rear balcony off the kitchen is perfect to take in the rear views and to enjoy the peace and quiet.
The property offers loads of storage space, a powder room for guests upstairs and a modern bathroom to accommodate the downstairs bedrooms.
The views from this property are beautiful, with the golf course right at your back fence. You can enjoy this lifestyle from the comfort of the balcony (with natural gas connection), being a perfect size for entertaining. Also has an entertaining area downstairs with under roof line alfresco. A low maintenance garden at front and rear.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Refrigerated air conditioning
* Ducted heating
* Alarm system
* Ducted vacuum system
* Double lock up garage with remote control & internal access
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THAT SANDHURST HAS TO OFFER:
* Use of the Sandhurst Health and Fitness Club with indoor pool, gym, tennis courts included in the rent (for two people)
* 50% of the Estate is dedicated to green open space & parklands
* 50 kilometers of walking, cycling & cart paths
* Fibre optic network for phone & internet through Clublinks
* Recycled water for garden and car washing; and
* 24 hour on site security
* Clubhouse with restaurant & bar
* Sandhurst is located within easy reach of EastLink, Peninsula Link, Port Phillip Bay at Carrum and the Mornington Peninsula, offering convenience while maintaining a country club feel.
**Please note, this is a non Smoking property (internally)
****STRICTLY NO PETS*****
VIEW BY OPEN FOR INSPECTION OR BY APPOINTMENT 8787 9000
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandhurst
Lifestyle in Sandhurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Sandhurst with plenty of room to move. 17 Ferrier Close will be perfect for the growing family.