17 Eyre Street,
Lake Albert, NSW 2650
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4117430
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LAKE ALBERT LIFESTYLE
Make your move now! Situated in popular Lake Albert just moments away from Lake Village Shopping centre and the foreshores of the Lake. With three bedrooms and two separate living areas plus a large secure rear yard with convenient drive thru access your family will feel right at home.
- Three bedrooms with BIR's
- Formal lounge room
- Combined kitchen and dining area
- Three-way family bathroom complete with a separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Undercover entertaining area
- Low maintenance secure rear yard plus a shed
- Single carport with drive through access
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's so easy!
No more waiting, No more hassle!
Click on the 'Book Inspection Button' and choose your appointment time. Most properties will have multiple times and days available for you convenience.
Please note tenanted properties will have allocated times.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Leasing team here at Raine and Horne Wagga on 6925 8322 or email@example.com.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lake Albert
Lifestyle in Lake Albert
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Lake Albert could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 17 Eyre Street, Lake Albert today!