17 Chancellor Avenue,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3987370
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tucked Away !
Take the time to appreciate this young immaculate family home offering the best up and coming location in Werribee. Just a few minutes away from the highway entry and exit for both Melbourne and Geelong this brand-new home is ideally situated only a short distance from all necessities including walking trails, park lands, early learning and schools.
Unique floor plan offers:
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Full size family kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage space
- Tiled splash back to elevate home's style and sophistication
- Master bedroom complete with en-suite and large walk in robe
- Additional three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Modern central bathroom with separate toilet room
- Split unit and Ducted Heating make the home more comfortable in all weathers
- Low maintenance gardens
- Double garage.
This home is perfect for the young family, only a short drive to Werribee Train Station, the bustling city centre, and shops, as well as being only minutes away from the newly renovated Eagle Stadium! With a gorgeous street frontage take advantage of all the space and privacy on offer, don't delay, enquire today!
Apply now for pre-approval, leaving you with only a property inspection to secure the premises!
**PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ALL OPENS**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Werribee with plenty of room to move. 17 Chancellor Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how