17 Central Drive,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382962
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN ANDERGROVE
Situated in the heart of Andergrove close to schools, shopping and transport. This 3 bedroom family home has an air conditioned open plan living and dining area, kitchen with heaps of cupboard and bench space, bathroom with shower and separate bath tub and extra linen cupboards built into the hallway for even more storage. Other features include a remote single car garage and fully fenced yard on large corner block. Pets will be considered on application.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17 Central Drive, Andergrove. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.