$360 per week | LEASED
17 Bourke Road,
Cranbourne, VIC 3977
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4159815
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
YOU MUST INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TO APPLY - AN INSPECTION CODE WILL BE SUPPLIED AFTER YOUR INSPECTION
REAL ESTATE INSPECTIONS CAN BE HELD WITH UP TO 10 PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS, PLUS THE OWNERS/RESIDENTS OF THE PROPERTY AND THE REAL ESTATE AGENT. PLEASE RESPECT THIS AS THERE MAY BE A SHORT WAIT TO INSPECT THE HOME.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the train station is this ideal family home. Only a quick trip to the Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. The home itself comprises:
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate lounge area
- Open plan kitchen and meals area
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Great sized rear yard
- Gas heating
- Solar panels
This property is available for private inspection most days. To register for an inspection simply follow these instructions;
- Book inspection
- Select a date and time based on the options displayed
- Enter your details
- Select register inspection time
In the event no inspection times are available, register your details and you will be automatically advised once new times become available.
** Photo ID required at ALL inspections.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbourne
Lifestyle in Cranbourne
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 17 Bourke Road, Cranbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.