17 Birrawa Avenue,
Belfield, NSW 2191
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3782839
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Book an Inspection today!
PLEASE EMAIL OR REGISTER TO BOOK A PRIVATE VIEWING
This freshly painted 3 bedroom home offers a large new kitchen area with new floating timber flooring. Open plan spacious living area or a convenient work office option. Clean bathroom, Close to schools, shops and all amenities.
- Large brand new kitchen,
- Separate lounge and dining rooms,
- Spacious living area that provides ample space for entertaining or a great work for running a small office from home arrangement,
- 3 bedrooms including spacious main bedroom (one bedroom is a walk through),
- Study / storage area off second bedroom,
- Bathroom with full size bath and shower,
- Second toilet,
- Carport and driveway,
- No yard, this is a dual occupancy.
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belfield
Lifestyle in Belfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Belfield? 17 Birrawa Avenue, Belfield could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.