17 Bent Street,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
$3,911 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112814
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charm and Beauty In A Perfect Location!
** In light of the current COVID-19 Coronavirus restrictions, Ray White Carnegie is taking appropriate precautions in the health interests of our team and our clients. We have virtual inspections available to view and from these you can apply. We will reference check applications and discuss with property owners. If successful you will then be contacted and offered a private viewing of the property. **
Fully renovated throughout this 1920's Edwardian home offers superb period details from the earlier era, this home is further complemented by modern easy care hardwood floorboards and stone kitchen, with this quality property having everything that a family could ask for.
- Private front courtyard garden behind a beautiful picket fence
- Porch with decking, exquisite entry door and leadlight detailing
- Elongated hallway with chandelier, traditional archway and period features including sconces
- Front carpeted bedroom with built-in wardrobes, ornate fireplace with mantle and glass doors opening to porch
- Two further carpeted bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, one with fireplace
- Main family bathroom with shower, WC, sunken bath and vanity
- Ensuite to main bedroom with large shower and vanity
- Separate powder room adjoining ensuite and laundry
- Euro style laundry
- Modern stone kitchen featuring stone benchtops with movable island bench, featuring stainless steel appliances including range hood, gas stove top, under bench oven and dishwasher
- Open plan split level family/meals area with hardwood floorboards, split system air conditioning and bi-fold cafe style doors opening out to side and rear decking
- North facing rear courtyard with established gardens and garden shed
- Parking for one car
Additional Features Include:
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling plus split system air conditioning in family/meals
- High ceilings
- Edwardian period detailing throughout
* Open fireplaces are not for tenants use during the term of the tenancy. *
In a premier location close by Caulfield Racecourse, various train, tram and bus services all within walking distance and also a convenient to an array of restaurants, shops, boutiques, hotels and Monash University! Local schools include; St Mary's, Lloyd Street and Malvern Primary with Caulfield Park, Sacre Coeur, Korowa Anglican Girls' and Glen Eira College all within convenience.
This property offers the perfect family living in a great location!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 17 Bent Street, Malvern East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.