$1,250 per week, Negotiable!
17 Beechworth Road,
Pymble, NSW 2073
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4182010
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your Very Own Slice of Heaven
This small slice of heaven is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This property is light filled with high vaulted ceilings and expanses of glass streaming from the north-eastern sun.
A great entertainer on weekends featuring a deluxe kitchen with butler's pantry, expansive alfresco deck and Jacuzzi, minimalisic style gardens including a firepit area and a flexible studio with its very own kitchenette and powder room. Within walking distance to the bus, train station, local shops and within Pymble Ladies College and in the Pymble Public School catchment.
* Timber floorboards, high vaulted ceilings, highline windows
* Generous open plan living and dining, walls of glass sliders
* Slow combustion fireplace, stunning designer stone kitchen
* Chef size oven and cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar
* Butler's pantry, reverse cycle a/c, separate bedroom wing
* Four generous bedrooms, three with built-in robes
* Expansive covered alfresco deck, covered built-in Jacuzzi
* Separate studio with kitchenette and toilet, garden sheds
* Large double carport, peaceful sanctuary
Don't miss out on your very own slice of heaven. Whether you are an entertainer, family and a professional, this property is great for everyone. For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Winnie on 0422 657 848.
2 Car ports
Built In Wardrobe
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pymble
Lifestyle in Pymble
Walk to everything from 17 Beechworth Road, Pymble. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.