17 Baxter Close,
Huntingdale, WA 6110
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1510579
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL PRESENTED HOME WITH POWERED WORK SHOP
This well presented three bedroom, one bathroom home is located in the heart of Huntingdale with many local schools close by. It features a separate lounge room to front of house and kitchen / dining room beyond this. Pets considered on application.
Property features include:
- gas stove / oven to kitchen
- ducted evaporative air conditioning
- built in robe to all bedrooms
- under cover paved patio to rear
- roman style bath / shower
- reticulated lawns / gardens
- single carport with gate to end
- drive through access from carport - more room to park!
- single powered workshop / shed - great for the hobby enthusiast
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
1. Select Sign Up and proceed to create a Renter profile with your email address, you will be sent a confirmation email to log in. Check your Junk folder for the email.
2. You will be required to submit a reference request for your Professional, Employment and Residential references via Tenant Options.
3. To add a joint applicant select ADD applicant, once you have completed your profile, once all profiles are completed you will be able to apply for a property by clicking APPLY for a Property button on the Applications page.
4. When searching for a property, start typing the address and it will appear from a list. Click on the property you wish to apply for and follow the prompts.
Note: You will receive an email when your application has been submitted.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Huntingdale
Lifestyle in Huntingdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Baxter Close, Huntingdale, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Huntingdale.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how