17 Barkers Crescent,
Traralgon, VIC 3844
$1,690 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4569183
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 3 Bedroom Home in West End
Completely renovated three bedroom home located in metre's from The Pax Road Shops, Kindergarten and Sporting Complex.
- Brand new flooring, blinds and appliances and re-painted throughout.
- Three good sized bedrooms all with Robe's. Master bedroom comprising of Ensuite.
- Functional central kitchen with great cupboard and bench space. Electric cooking appliances.
- Lounge Area with brand new split system heating & cooling.
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet.
- Great decked outdoor area directly adjoining lounge. Perfect for entertaining and summer days!
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens & enclosed rear yard.
For further information, please contact our Traralgon Office on 5174 1833.
To apply head to https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our office is taking extra precautions to keep both yourself and our agents safe.
Please visit our website to apply online https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
Once your application has been processed, one of our agents will contact you directly to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Traralgon
Lifestyle in Traralgon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 17 Barkers Crescent, Traralgon before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.